Internal Advertisement: Call for Applications for Appointments
It is announced for the information of suitable candidates that few vacancies exist in the under-listed positions in the University. Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified STAFF for appointment to the position of Junior Assistant Registrars; Assistant Accountants; Junior Internal Auditors; Junior Systems Analysts; and Junior Quantity Surveyors/Architects/Assistant Engineers in the University.
The position requires:
- Dynamic, self-motivated, result-oriented and competent persons with proven ability;
- Team players with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, exhibit high sense of initiative and managerial skills; and
- Must be computer literate;
- Junior Assistant Registrars
- Must have a minimum of Master’s Degree and/or equivalent professional qualification in a specialized area.
- Must have served at least as Principal Administrative Assistant in the Registrar’s Offices for not less than five (5) years
- Assistant Accountants/Junior Assistant Internal Auditors
- Must be a qualified Accountant/Auditor and must have a Master’s Degree in relevant field;
- Must have served at least as Principal Accounting Assistant in the Finance Office for not less than five (5) years
- Junior Systems Analysts
- A minimum of Master’s Degree and/or equivalent professional qualification in computer science or computer engineering, computer systems analysis, computer information systems (CIS), management information systems (MIS), business intelligence or a similar field of study; and,
- Must have served at least as Principal ICT Assistant in the University for not less than five (5) years
- Junior Quantity Surveyors/Architects/Assistant Engineers
- A postgraduate degree in Architecture/Construction Technology and Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification;
- Must be a certified Member of a relevant Professional Body; and
- Must have served at least as Principal Clerk of Works or its equivalent in the Development Office for not less than five (5) years
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates may pick Application Forms at the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource Development (HRD), Room 214 of the Main Administration Block.
Completed Application Forms with Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates, two (2) Referees Report, one of which should be from the applicant’s Head of Department/Section should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, HRD, not later than Friday, September 10, 2021.
Call for Applications for Appointments, Departments of Sports and Exercise SciencesRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Dean, Faculty of LawRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Deputy Head, KNUST Basic SchoolRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Project Manager in RWESCKRead More
Call for Applications for Admission into Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree in Development Studies at KNUSTRead More
KNUST/TIEC Online-Training RegistrationRead More
Call for Applications for ACCESS Virtual Stay Sponsorships 2021Read More
70th Anniversary Book Cover Design ContestRead More
Internal Advertisement: Call for Applications for AppointmentsRead More
Call for Applications for Appointment as Director, Institute of Distance LearningRead More